PRERNA Volunteer Application
PRERNA is an all-volunteer non-profit organization, empowering refugees with opportunities to rebuild sustainable lives in the United States. Our mission is helping refugees across all ethnicities and faiths become independent with continuum care and services.
Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at
for any questions.
1. Where did you hear about this volunteer opportunity?
2. Why do you want to volunteer with PRERNA?
3. What are your interests in respect to the volunteer opportunities? Please check all that apply.
Partnerships and Events
Supplies & Logistics
Recruitment & Administration
General (Not sure of area of interest)
4. Would you like to volunteer remotely or would you like to work with refugee families in-person ?
5. If in-person, where are you located ?
Santa Clara County
6. Approximately how many hours could you contribute a week as a volunteer?
7. Have you volunteered before? Where and when?
8. What skills, abilities and qualities would you bring to your volunteer role?
9. Youth related - Do you require us to sign over any of your hours for school credit or graduation requirements?
10. Do you have any questions about our volunteer program?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service