Undergraduate House of Representatives
My name is John “JB” Butler III, and I am delighted to serve as the Speaker of the House for the Undergraduate House of Representatives! I am ecstatic that you have taken your first step in wanting to serve your fellow classmates as a Representative for the 2019-2020 school year! This will truly be a LOT of fun! For me, SGA has truly been an amazing experience as it broadens your understanding of GT as a whole as well as ensure that the needs of students are met.
Before you should apply, you should understand the responsibilities of Undergraduate House of Representatives Reps; stated below:
- ALWAYS meets on Tuesdays from 7:30 (1930) - until the end of business starting on August 26th. (which could mean late nights)
- Required to hold ONE OFFICE HOUR every 2 weeks (either in Major Specific building or SGA office depending on constituency)
- Required to CORRESPOND to CONSTITUENTS (students who you represent) at LEAST Monthly. (Newsletter, updates, etc.)
- Required to go to at LEAST ONE ENGAGEMENT EVENT per semester (which is an event by an organization that gets funding from SGA)
- Required to be on at LEAST ONE COMMITTEE
- Required to wear BUSINESS CASUAL at a minimum to weekly UHR Meetings
After this application, you will be asked to interview with 3 House Leadership members: The Speaker of the House, the Secretary, and the Treasurer. After deliberation and such, we will select those representatives for each seat.
Do you agree to the responsibilities listed above?
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service