Application are being accepted on a rolling basis until all positions are filled.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL MIDDLE EARTH STUDENT STAFF:
- Commit to position for remainder of the 2016-2017 academic school year. See job description for tentative start date.
- Adhere to all Middle Earth Housing and University of California policies and procedures.
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 units per quarter and maintain full-time student status.
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative and quarterly GPA and be in good academic standing.
- Participate, support, and assist in the opening and closing of the residence halls in Middle Earth.
- Support, participate and assist with the coordination of Student Housing and Middle Earth community events including, but not limited to events such as Welcome Week, spring housing tours, and Celebrate UCI.
- May not participate in any outside work or activities except as appropriate and approved by the supervisor during training, Welcome Week, and opening, closing periods.
- Participate in all staff development, training sessions, weekly meetings, staff gatherings, and retreats. (See specific job description for details).