COVID-19 CHURCH SURVEY
Thank you for participating in this confidential 12-question survey.
1. Have you had a chance to “live stream” our worship service?
If yes, please provide your comments or suggestions.
2. When Contra Costa County lifts it’s ban on social gatherings, which best describes your attitude towards returning to worship at church?
I will return the first opportunity we have.
I will return at first opportunity but with some concerns and precautions.
I will wait several additional weeks before I return.
It may be quite a while before I return.
3. What precautions, if any, do you plan to take when you return to our church? Select all that apply.
I will stand and sit in places where I will be at least six feet away from others (beyond my own family).
I will avoid shaking hands.
I will avoid any physical contact.
I will avoid crowded hallways.
I will bring hand sanitizer.
I will wear a face mask.
None of these.
4. What precautions, if any, do you expect our church to take for worship gatherings? Select all that apply.
Invite attendees to self-serve with handouts (e.g. bulletin, handouts).
Rethink how tithe and offerings are collected.
Encourage social distancing in the sanctuary.
Encourage social distancing in Sabbath school.
Prop doors open so people do not have to touch door handles.
Provide hand sanitizer stations.
Discourage shaking hands.
None of these.
5. Would you allow your child(ren) to attend Sabbath school?
Not right away.
My child(ren) do not typically attend Sabbath school.
Does not apply to me. I have no children at home.
6. What precautions, if any, do you expect the church to take for Children’s Sabbath School, when they resume? Select all that apply.
Carefully monitor the number of people in each classroom.
Seat children where they cannot touch each other.
Require teachers to wear face masks.
Require teachers to wear gloves.
Ask kids to use hand sanitizer before entering.
Plan activities in which kids do not need to touch each other.
None of these.
7. Which of the following describes the attendance level at which you would be comfortable attending a worship service?
Filled to capacity (every seat taken).
Three-quarters filled (some empty seats throughout, but not empty rows).
Half filled (most people have empty seats either beside them or in front of them).
One quarter filled (most people have empty seats beside them and in front of them).
None of these (at least right away).
8. When Contra Costa County lifts it’s ban against public gatherings, what will be your attitude about returning to church?
I will resume in person worship services at our church immediately.
I will continue live streaming the service.
9. After the pandemic is resolved, do you want to see the church continue to live stream our worship service?
10. Would you be willing to watch the worship service from another room, if the sanctuary is over capacity?
11. How long have you been attending?
I am new in 2020.
Less than 2 years
I don’t remember
12. What is your age?
Less than 18
I prefer not to answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service