Artsadmin's Artists’ Advisory Service: Registration Form
Please complete this short form (9 questions) to help our Artist Advisors understand a bit about your practice and what you would like to discuss during an advice session
By submitting this form, we're not signing you up to any newsletters. You can sign up yourself to these here if you like:
Email address (we will only use this to contact you about the session)
Pronouns are the words we use to refer to people’s gender in conversation - for example, ‘he’ or ‘she’. Some people may prefer others to refer to them in gender neutral language and use pronouns such as they/their and ze/zir. More info:
What are your pronouns?
1. How would you describe your practice? (please tick up to three terms)
Dance / movement
Visual art-based performance
Music / sound-based performance
2. Please tell us about your practice or projects you are currently working on in a few sentences (100 words max)
3. If you would like us to look at your work online, please include a link here
4. What would you like to discuss during an advice session? (Tick all that apply)
Artistic idea development
Building a company or organisation
Contexts where my work sits
Making my work more accessible
Opportunities (commissions, residencies, call-outs)
Working with a producer
5. Please tell us what you’d like to discuss in more detail (100 words max)
6. Have you previously been in contact with or received advice from Artsadmin’s Artists’ Advisory Service?
Yes, in the last 12 months
Yes, in the last 1-3 years
Yes, over 3 years ago
No, this is my first interaction with the Advisory Service
7. How did you find out about the Advisory Service? Tick all that apply
Another website – please specify below*
Newspaper / magazine – please specify below*
Email from another organisation – please specify below*
From another person or organisation's social media – please specify below*
Word of mouth
8. In what region of the UK are you based? The areas in England are based on Arts Council England’s area boundaries
South East, England
South West, England
9. If you have limited availabilities (i.e. Wednesday mornings only) or any access requirements that you would like us to consider, please share these with us here
Is there a specific team you'd like to meet with? (tick all that apply)
Artist Development producers
Programme and portfolio producers
Thank you. One of our advisors will be in touch shortly to arrange a meeting with you.
In order to provide the best advisory service we can, we store relevant personal data on our secure internal database. Artsadmin is committed to best practice in the handling of personal and sensitive data and careful compliance with requirements of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations).
We collect, use and store your data in line with our Data Protection Policy:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service