Cinco de Mayo - Viva La Fiesta
This May 5, let's travel to Mexico to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with style !
For this fun event, our 4 guest speakers will take us on an exotic culinary journey as we explore the cultural dimension of Cinco de Mayo celebration with traditional specialties, craft spirits, delicious margaritas and the musical show "Mexico Inmortal" by Rosy Arango.
- Juan Gabriel Espejo Ceballos, Head of Bilateral Cooperation at the Embassy of Mexico, will share about the Cinco de Mayo history and celebration in Mexico;
- Jesse Estes, International Agave Spirits Expert and Brand Ambassador of Ocho Tequila, will present the specificities of Tequila and Mezcal;
- Windi Tapawan, Owner of A'Toda Madre restaurant, will talk about the delicious traditional Mexican specialties that every guest will receive;
- Kevin Charuel, Founder of The Tasting Club, will show us along with Jesse and Windi how to make perfect Margaritas at home.
Each participant will receive a tasting set featuring everything we need to enjoy this Mexican feast at home:
- 3 traditional tacos: Chicken Chipotle, Barbacoa, Al Pastor;
- 1 Fiesta Nachos set with Salsa, Guacamole, Cheese, Sour Cream, Jalapenos and Corn;
- 100ml of each Ocho Blanco Tequila and Siete Misterios Doba-Yev Mezcal;
- 50ml of Cointreau Orange Liqueur with a complimentary mini Shaker to make your Margaritas;
- All other ingredients needed to make 3 different Margaritas.
P2,500 / tasting set*
inclusive of 3 traditional tacos (Chicken Chipotle, Barbacoa, Al Pastor), 1 Fiesta Nachos set (Nachos, Salsa, Guacamole, Cheese, Sour Cream, Jalapenos and Corn), 100ml of each Ocho Blanco Tequila and Siete Misterios Doba-Yev Mezcal, 50ml of Cointreau Orange Liqueur, 1 complimentary mini Shaker, 3 fresh green lemons, 100ml of agave syrup, virtual presentation, musical show "Mexico Inmortal" by Rosy Arango and complimentary delivery in Metro Manila.
* Reservation is required and payment must be completed by Monday, May 3.
We look forward to enjoying this fun adventure to Mexico with you !
To reserve your tasting set and join the adventure, kindly fill out the form below:
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Postal Address (for delivery)
How many complete Tasting Sets would you like to order ?
Preferred Payment Method
Bank Transfer to BPI
Bank Transfer to UnionBank
Credit Card / PayPal (+5% service charge)
I understand that I will have to complete my registration with my payment by Monday, May 3.
I consent to store my submitted information to register for the event and to share the information with the event partner for facilitation.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service