Rockstone Session Request Form
Thanks for getting in touch and showing interest in the Rockstone Sessions.
We are now only accepting session requests through this form. It is important that you fill in all fields. If you are selected for a Rockstone Session a member of our team will get in touch with you.
The conditions of our sessions:
* The song(s) must be performed unplugged and without amps. Only after agreeing with us prior to filming are instruments on batteries potentially allowed. This does not go for amps!
* The song(s) must be of own repertoire.
* You are responsible for your own instruments for the session, we cannot supply you with instruments
* We calculate 1,5 hours in total per session where one or two songs (your choice) can be recorded.
* Our session filming crews are based in Amsterdam and The Hague. Other locations are possible upon request.
* Cancellations must be done at least 48 hours before time of planned session due to crew and planning of other sessions and locations.
* Last minute cancellations will be met with a fee!
All artists who do a session with us MUST sign our release form
Thanks and we look forward to hearing your music!
Name of applicant
Contact person Role (Position and Company)
Signed to a Major Label (Sony, Warner, BMG, Universal)
Signed to an independent label
Please name label you are signed to. If you do not have a label please write 'Unsigned'
Link to your music
Website or other Link
Why do you want this session?
My music is not visible anywhere yet
To show it to bookers
To have extra/new content
I want to be seen on the Rockstone Sessions
If you are an international artists and only in the Netherlands for a short while please indicate which dates you will be available for a session
Preferred film location
In what formation would you like the session to be? How many people/which instruments?
Song title(s) of tracks you want to perform (max. 2)
I have read and agree with all the conditions mentioned above including the release form in the link.
Do not agree
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service