(CLOSED) PyCon Canada 2019 Grant Application
Thank you for applying for a grant! We're excited that we can help you attend!
The grant application process looks like this:
1. You fill out and submit this form. Hurra!
2. Within 48 hours we'll review your submission, and may contact you if we need more information.
3. We'll review all of the applications and send out acceptances and rejections by the deadlines below (or earlier, if you've listed a hard deadline)
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Applications have now been closed. We're very sorry if this means you won't be able to attend this year, but we're looking forward to your application next year!
- Sunday, Sep 1st: deadline for applications for the first round, which will be sent out by Monday, Sept 16th.
- Sunday, Sep 29th: deadline for applications for the second round, which will be sent out by Monday, Oct 14th.
Q: A grant would help me, but there are people who need it more than I do. Should I submit an application?
A: Yes! Yes you should submit an application. You may not get the full amount you've requested, but we can almost certainly help.
Q: How is the grant allocation determined?
A: We try to maximize the value that every financial aid dollar brings to the recipient, to PyCon Canada, and to the Python community at large.
Q: Should I buy a ticket?
A: No, not yet. Applicants receiving grants will also receive a ticket, and applicants which don't receive a grant will be given the option to purchase a ticket (even if tickets are otherwise sold out).
Q: Can you provide a letter of invitation for my visa application?
A: Yes! Please contact
and tell us what you'll need.
Any questions or comments? Please contact the financial aid team at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of PyNorth / PyNord.