2020 IECRM "Covid Champion" Award Nomination Form
At the upcoming IECRM Summit Awards Celebration on August 13, we will take a few moments to recognize all individuals and/or companies from our membership base that have made a positive impact in response to COVID-19. We aim to highlight the electrical construction industry's contributions both large and small to demonstrate that there is strength in numbers!
Consider recognizing someone or a team that sewed face masks or volunteered their time to research on how to keep a business afloat, a team that worked on a special project, the team member that turned into a leader by demonstrating best practices in safety consistently, a company that helped get the word out about supporting local businesses, and more.
• Must be related to a response to the global pandemic of COVID-19 in regards to but not limited to community involvement, industry advocacy, volunteer work, special projects, etc.
• Must be an employee or an affiliate of an IECRM member company.
• Deadline is July 31, 2020.
• Organizations or individuals may submit an unlimited number of nominations.
• Self-nominations are permitted and encouraged.
• No contribution is too large or small.
The inclusion of additional references and web links to articles, videos and other materials that help to describe the story of the nominated individual(s)/company is optional and should be submitted to
with the company's or individual's name and COVID Nomination in the subject line of the email.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Iecrm.org.