2020 IECRM "Covid Champion" Award Nomination Form
At the upcoming IECRM Summit Awards Celebration on August 13, we will take a few moments to recognize all individuals and/or companies from our membership base that have made a positive impact in response to COVID-19. We aim to highlight the electrical construction industry's contributions both large and small to demonstrate that there is strength in numbers!
Consider recognizing someone or a team that sewed face masks or volunteered their time to research on how to keep a business afloat, a team that worked on a special project, the team member that turned into a leader by demonstrating best practices in safety consistently, a company that helped get the word out about supporting local businesses, and more.
• Must be related to a response to the global pandemic of COVID-19 in regards to but not limited to community involvement, industry advocacy, volunteer work, special projects, etc.
• Must be an employee or an affiliate of an IECRM member company.
• Deadline is July 31, 2020.
• Organizations or individuals may submit an unlimited number of nominations.
• Self-nominations are permitted and encouraged.
• No contribution is too large or small.
The inclusion of additional references and web links to articles, videos and other materials that help to describe the story of the nominated individual(s)/company is optional and should be submitted to
with the company's or individual's name and COVID Nomination in the subject line of the email.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Iecrm.org.