Creators for Facilitating!
Are you interested in running an event/ workshop/ initiative for Hub Zero? We'll be paying creators to run 11 different events from now until May 2020 and you could be one of them! Submit your idea here, and we'll let you know if you are one of the successful creators!
What's your name?
What's your phone number?
Where are you based?
What kind of events we're looking for, and what resources we have for you...
We were successful in a grant from the Maungakiekie-Tāmaki Local Board, which has given us some funds to be able to pay our creators to run events through out Maungakiekie-Tāmaki. We will be running 11 events, that will be based in different locations through out Maungakiekie and Tāmaki.
Each creator that is selected will receive:
- 9 hours paid work to set up, promote and run the event (they will need to be able to work as a contractor for these hours)
- Vouchers to give to 2 x event volunteers
- Event fees and resources support
- Petrol voucher
- Access to any Hub Zero Resources
- Support from Rākau Tautoko Practitioner, Tara to help create and develop the event
The event can be anything to do with waste reduction and upcycling, while bringing people together. It will need to be a free event for people to attend. We are anticipating about 15-30 people attending each event.
We will be more likely to be interested in your event if it:
- Is connected in some way to the area (Maungakiekie-Tāmaki)
- Includes upcycling from waste
- Caters to all types of people (any ethnicity, any age group, any ability)
- Is run as a Zero Waste Event
- Collaborates in any way, with any local groups
If you could run an event, what would you do?
What support would you need to run your event?
Where in Maungakiekie-Tāmaki could you run your event?
Glen Innes (Glen Innes Community Centre, Ruapotaka Marae, Te Oro, Te Whare Piringa...)
Point England (Point England Primary School, Point England Reserve, a local church...)
Panmure (Dunkirk Rd Activity Centre, Panmure Hall, Panmure Shops, Panmure Library...)
Mt Wellington (Mt Wellington Rugby League Club, Sylvia Park, Maungarei, a local church...)
Riverside (Riverside Community Centre)
Oranga (Oranga Community Centre)
Onehunga (Onehunga Community Centre, 312 Hub, Onehunga Community House...)
Penrose (Danish Society, a local cafe...)
One Tree Hill (Cornwall Park, Royal Oak shops...)
Is there anything else you would like to share?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Rākau Tautoko Ltd.
Terms of Service