REGISTRATION FORM: Biodynamic Cranial Touch / Stillness Touch Initiatory Course
March 9-11, 2020 at The Centre (Randwick)
Phone Number (country code & phone #)
If applicable, please indicate if you are Assisting this course (A); Repeating as a Student ( R ); or re-Certifying your BCT / ST Practitioner status ( C ):
How did you hear about this course?
If you have a professional qualification, please note it here:
Mental Health Counselor
Other (please specify in the Comments section below)
No Professional Licensure
Payment Options (in US Dollars or US Equivalency)
PayPal Deposit ($200 USD)
PayPal Full Payment ($600 USD)
PayPal Full Repeat Payment ($300 USD)
PayPal Other Amount ______________
Wire Transfer Deposit ($200 USD)
Wire Transfer Full Payment ($600 USD)
Wire Transfer Full Repeat Payment ($300 USD)
Wire Transfer Other Amount
Make Other Arrangement
Invited as Assistant
Comments (for anything you would like us to know, or any questions, etc)
Mary Reis is the Registrar. She lives in the Eastern United States and can be reached at
Stillness: Biodynamic Cranial Practice and the Evolution of Consciousness by Charles Ridley.
Lodging is available at The Centre:
. Please contact
, (02) 9398 2211 for more information or to make reservations.
Making A Payment
A minimum deposit of $200 USD is due upon registration. Full payment is due by February 17, 2020.
Payments can be made via PayPal or Wire Transfer on Giorgia's website:
• Your EARLY registration and deposit demonstrate your intention, save your place, and support the course delivery
• Repeat attendance of any course is half price
• The full balance for a course is due 21 days prior to the first day of class
• If you cancel your registration with more than 21 days notice, you have two options:
1. You may transfer your full payment to another course
2. You may request a deposit refund (subject to a $50 administrative fee)
• If you cancel your registration for any reason after the 21-day period before the class, no refund/transfer is offered, unless explicit and prior approval is given from both the teacher and the local organizer
• If we cancel the course for any reason, all course fees paid will be refunded in full
• We reserve the right to cancel a course that does not meet minimum participant requirements
•Before making nonrefundable travel reservations, we strongly advise communicating with us to verify that the class has a minimum number of students registered and is confirmed
• By clicking "Submit" below, I acknowledge that I have read, understand, and agree to these terms
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service