The Democratic Party is always looking for qualified interns to assist our headquarters’ staff.
While these positions are unpaid, the Party will gladly work with your institution to help you gain
academic credit for the internship, if permitted.
• Managing targeted precincts and tracking voter contact
• Recruiting and training volunteers
• Contacting and persuading voters
• Data Entry and database maintenance
• General office administration
• Organizing and staffing events
• Have a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
• Possess an interest in campaigns and the legislative process
• Be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Be able to work in a diverse, team oriented, fast-paced environment
To apply for an internship, please fill out the form below.