South Grand Art Walk 2020
Date: Saturday, May 30
Time: 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
(artists are to be ready to showcase work from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.)
South Grand is proud to announce our 2nd annual South Grand Art Walk, in partnership with Dream Weaver Entertainment.
The mission of the South Grand Art Walk is to highlight and support our local artists and businesses, working together to build a better and more unified St. Louis.
Artist Participation Logistics:
• No Fee
• Setup begins at 2 p.m.
• You will be placed at a business on South Grand that your art will best match up with or compliment the
venue the most, for everyone's benefit
• Artist is responsible to set up and breakdown of artwork
• All sales are final and between the buyer and artist only
• All artists are expected to be at the art walk with their exhibit and to promote the event
• All artists will be listed on
You will be notified shortly if your application to the South Grand Art Walk is accepted.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service