High Seas Crafting Cruise to Alaska 2022
Please fill out this form to confirm your registration for our High Seas Crafting Cruise to Alaska!
Your crafting event includes:
• 6 Full Classes (over the top, Holiday themed featuring cards, 3D items and a home décor project – these will be an avid crafter’s dream!)
• PDF of Tips, Tricks & Photos for all of the projects (this will not be a full written tutorial)
The paper crafting portion of this cruise is optional for cruise attendees, and will consist of six (6) OVER THE TOP classes including card classes and home decor classes (i.e. cards, gift packaging, banner, sampler, tags, etc.). All of the projects will be created with brand new 2022 Stampin’ Up! Annual and Fall/Winter catalog products.
You will bring your basic crafting kit, with essentials such as scissors, adhesives, bone folder, tweezers or other items you keep handy when crafting. Everything else will be provided (stamps, die cutting machine, inks, etc).
The classes will be self-paced and “open-house style”. You can take your time and come and go as you please all week. We’ll also set aside one evening for Pajama Crafting. We will have everything set up with separate class stations and there will be plenty of room for everyone. Crafting will be in the gorgeous Conference Room on deck 13 with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the back of the ship, and we’ll be in the Conference Room periodically during the “at sea days” to answer questions, help and socialize!
Papercrafting Supplies for the event:
1. You will be placing a $150 online order in July 2022 using a host code provided to you in June. We will let you know what to order and it will be delivered to your home. You will bring these supplies with you onto the boat, along with your tool kit.
2. We will be bringing your crafting tote full of your class kits and other goodies!
The fine print:
• $50 deposit due at time of registration to secure your spot. to Kurstan del Rosario via PayPal
• $150 Online Order for class items, using assigned Host Code, is to be placed between July 5 - 10, 2022
• Registration is completely closed on June 30, 2022
Please reach out with any questions: Kurstan at
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Is your Facebook Account name different than the name you're registering with? If so, please list it here so you will be approved into the private cruisers group.
Full Name of person registering
What is your cabin number(s)
I would like to pay my $50 to Kurstan del Rosario via:
PayPal Friends & Family:
VenMo Transaction (payable to @kurstan-delrosario)
Mail a check to: 4974 Buckboard Way Richmond, CA 94803 (check must be received and cleared 1 week prior to due date)
Please initial all of the following: I acknowledge that May 7, 2022 is also the last day to cancel and receive my $50 deposit back.
I agree to place an online order with Kurstan del Rosario during the month of July using the assigned Host Code for additional supplies needed for the cruise classes that will ship to me and be carried onto the boat by me.
I acknowledge that I am required to abide by all the regulations and guidelines set forth by RCCL to participate in the crafting event.
Addtional Notes if Applicable:
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service