Catholic Quiz - March/April 2018
Test your Catholic knowledge by taking this quiz from Parable Magazine.
1. Which day does the Eastern Orthodox Church sometimes call "Lazarus Saturday"?
a. Holy Saturday
b. Third Saturday in Lent
c. Day before Palm Sunday
d. None of the above
2. Good Friday is an official state holiday in how many states this year?
3. Another name for Holy Thursday is:
a. Good Thursday
b. Maundy Thursday
c. Spy Thursday
d. Servant Thursday
4. What does Tenebrae Mean?
5. When is the Feast of the Annunciation of the Lord celebrated this year?
a. March 25
b. April 2
c. April 9
d. March 24
6. What do we usually call the Fourth Sunday of Lent?
a. Scrutiny Sunday
b. Laetare Sunday
c. Gaudete Sunday
7. What should replace the "Alleluia" during Lent?
a. Glory and Praise to You, Lord Jesus Christ
b. Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ, King of endless glory
c. The verse before the Gospel, found in the Lectionary
d. Any of the above
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service