Looks like you’re ready to start a project! Below are a number of questions that will help both of us.
1. Help you hone in on ideas for your new brand, or the direction you would like to take your current brand. The process of putting words to a vision in your mind’s eye can be difficult, and illuminating. We think it’s a good place to start as we work together to bring your concept to life.
2. Help us develop a logo design that’s relevant to your brand identity and needs.
Let’s hit the ground running! By no means must you answer any or all of these questions (if the process is painful something is wrong!) Give them a fair shake and let’s talk.
Because each member of your team may have a different vision for the project, we recommend completing this worksheet as a group - that way we won't miss any important opinions.
Logo/Branding Preferences & Specifications
1. Do you currently have a logo? Does it represent your company accurately?
2. Do you envision something clean cut or more organic?
3. Please list any other adjectives that come to mind when thinking about your new logo.
4. Do you like your existing brand colors? Do you have any color preferences? Also, what colors should be avoided?
5. Do you specifically want a graphic element or a text only logo?
6. What feeling or message do you want your logo to convey to those who view it?
7. Where will your logo appear? (Example: Business card, website, clothing, signage/environmental graphics, packaging, etc.)
8. How would you like the typography to appear? Please pick all that appeal to you (if you don’t have a preference right now, that’s okay too). Here are some examples below:
Still have something to share?
We’d love to hear it. Every project has it’s own personality so let’s hear yours.
If you’ve seen logos or imagery that speaks to you, we’d love to see them as well!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service