- If you want to apply for Ph.D. or postdoc position, you will need to apply through the formal application system. Filling this form is optional.- If you are applying for a visiting position from a foreign country, please contact me at least 4 months before you plan to arrive. It takes time to get the inviting letters and I-2019 sent to you due to university rules.
- For CMU students who are in Pittsburgh campus and want to work as a research assistant in our lab: I will consider working with highly-motivated students who have taken courses in linear algebra, calculus, probability, programming, artificial intelligence.- For other students who want to visit CMU and work with us: I will consider working with highly-motivated students who have already had publications or well-shaped paper submissions.
- We look for both research assistants and developers.
- Funding is not always available for undergraduate students, master students and visitors. There is potential funding for CMU students if you are exceptionally productive.
- You will be asked to submit your CV, and your previous publication or a 3-slide PPT describing your previous research experience.