1) The theme of TEDxKGI is "Shaping the Future" and presentations should be influenced by this theme. Speakers are encouraged to present inspiring ideas connecting with the theme of "Shaping the Future." The presentations will be varied across many disciplines and topics and do not have to be STEM topic base.
2) Speakers should not use the TEDx stage to sell products, promote themselves or their businesses. All content must be original and should give credit where appropriate. Plagiarizim is prohibited and speakers must be able to confirm all claims presented.
3) The length of the presentation should meet one of the following time frames: 6 min, 8 min, 10 min, 12 min, 14 min or 16 min. TEDXKGI will only accept one application submission per speaker.
4) Speakers should be passionate about TEDx and willing to engage with the community on a university campus.
5) Chosen speakers are encouraged to participate in a rehearsal prior to the TEDx event on February 2, 2018. Date and time to be announced.
Any questions or concerns? Please email email@example.com.