YS Quantum Information Science - Online Course
Young-Scientist.in is happy to offer Online Course on "Quantum Information Science" for students who are interested to learn about this emerging field in communication and computation technology. This course will introduce the concepts of quantum mechanics and how it's being applied to develop future technologies like:
a) Quantum Computers
b) Quantum Cryptography
c) Quantum Internet
1. Classes will happen online using Zoom or Google Classroom
2. Simulations and infographics will be used for visual learning.
3. Students can interact with the facilitator through the mic.
4. Quiz after each session to reinforce the concepts learned.
5. Supplementary resources are provided to explore topics beyond the sessions and be prepared for discussion.
6 . Group discussions and case studies during the session for more student engagement.
7. Digital certificates will be provided after course completion
45 mins - Introduce the concepts
45 mins - Case studies to understand the application of concepts
30 mins - Group discussion
Session #1: Concepts from Quantum Mechanics
Session #2: Principle of Communication
Session #3: Quantum Information Theory
Session #4: Emerging Technologies
Eligibility: Class VI & above
Age: 11+ yrs
Duration: 2 weeks, 4 sessions, 8 hrs
Starts: Dec' 18th
Days: Friday & Sunday
Time: 6 PM to 8 PM
Course fee: ₹1600
Once sufficient registrations are received, we will provide information on the payment process.
The schedule is tentative and depends on the majority preference of the registrants.
Thank you for your support!
Please visit our website,
for more information.
City of Residence
What additional information could we provide to help you make a decision about confirming the registration and making the payment?
Do you have a preferred start date? (please select all that applies)
Can only join in Jan' 2021
Your comments are welcome
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Young-Scientist.in.