QUIZZES ON HIV/AIDS
1. What type of agent causes the contagious disease HIV/ AIDS?
2. HIV cannot be transmitted through the following options below except:
a. by hugging
b. by using public toilet seats
c. by sharing food
d. by sharing razor blades
3. HIV is transmitted by direct contact with a bodily fluid containing HIV such as:
b. semen and vaginal fluid
c. breast milk
d. all of these
4. Which of the following is not a mode of transmission of HIV?
a. sexual contact
b. a needle prick
c. a mosquito bite
d. transfusion of infected fresh frozen plasma
5. Which of the following is a mode of transmission of HIV?
d. a human bite
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service