I want to hear from YOU!
I'm planning my offerings for 2020 and I WANT YOUR INPUT! By taking a few moments to let me know what you're looking for, I can make sure to deliver the creative offerings you need in the new year.
PS - Feel free to SHARE THIS FORM with anyone you think might be interested in attending one of my events!
1. What are the top 3 things that FRUSTRATE you on a daily basis? This can be related to creativity or not -- I've found that often our biggest frustrations are at the root of our creative blocks or surges!
2. When it comes to creativity, what is the BIGGEST MISTAKE you think you're making?
3. What FORMAT do you prefer when it comes to learning about how to unlock your creativity? This can be for any type of creative expression (e.g., writing, visual arts, creative living). If you select "other," PLEASE EXPLAIN in a few words! (Choose as many as apply.)
In-person workshop series
In-person conferences or retreats
Virtual conferences or retreats
Online self-paced courses
Online self-paced courses with weekly check-ins
Online teacher-led courses (i.e., set dates and live interaction)
1:1 coaching/teaching (F2F or virtual/phone)
Reading books, blog posts, articles, newsletter, etc.
Private Facebook Group
Receive monthly inspiration kits or packets via snail mail
4. What TOPICS or SUBJECTS are YOU interested in learning about from me? This is the time to LET ME KNOW your passions. Nothing is too specific! This is ALL ABOUT YOU. I have experience teaching MANY types of creative expression, from cooking to art to writing to upcycling... the list goes on. Don't hold back!
5. Is there ANYTHING ELSE you want to tell me as I plan out my creative offerings for 2020? This is your chance to let me know what you'd like to see from me this year, so write a few lines and tell me!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!
I appreciate your responses and look forward to serving you in 2020!
PS: If this link was shared with you and you weren't already on my email list, I'll be adding you. Your email will never be abused, and you're free to unsubscribe at any time.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service