(1) 個人相片 (相片檔案不得超過1MB(Mega Byte)。(2) 現職傳媒機構發出之員工證；或三份在過去一年內曾出版在新聞報導業務的印刷媒體、電子媒體、網媒的新聞剪報(3) 如適用: 會費入數紙 — 恒生銀行 (024) 戶口: 289 - 2- 096625
(1) Passport photo (File size should be below 1MB)(2) Employee identification card; OR 3 news clipping published in print or digital media in the last year(3) If applicable: Membership Fee deposit slip — Hang Seng Bank (024) A/C: 289 - 2 - 096625
1.會員分類：A. Membership types and eligibility:
( 甲 ) 正式會員。凡從事報章、雜誌、新聞通訊社、娛樂刊物、體育刊物、電視台新聞錄像、電子媒體、網上新聞機構之攝影記者、攝影主任、圖片編輯或在上述機構工作之自由受聘者；而同時以新聞攝影為恆常工作；及以香港為服務基地或於世界各地傳媒機構任職新聞攝影有關工作的香港居民。1. Full members - Photographers, editors, videographers and freelancers working for newspapers, magazines (including entertainment and sports magazines), news agencies, television broadcasters, online and digital media, either based in Hong Kong or Hong Kong residents working abroad. Applicants must consider editorial photography as a regular and main type of work, and must be employed at time of application.
( 乙 ) 附屬會員。凡直接與新聞攝影工作有關人士，包括黑房技術員、工程人員等；專上院校新聞傳播學系或專科學校攝影課程之學生及教員等人士亦可申請成為附屬會員﹔所有附屬會員將不獲發記者証。2. Associate members - Media professionals who work is related in the field of photojournalism or broadcasting, such as darkroom technicians and engineers. Photography students and teaching staff in higher education institutes are also welcomed to apply. Press cards will not be issued to associate members.
正式會員入會須出示的文件：Required documents for applicants:凡申請入會者須有兩名現任會員推薦及提交以下其中一項文件：(甲) 由現職傳媒機構發出之員工證；或(乙) 三份在過去一年內曾出版在新聞報導業務的印刷媒體、電子媒體、網媒的新聞剪報；及需經「執行委員會」以投票方式表決接納其申請。
Full member applicants must be endorsed by TWO (2) current Full Members and summit one of the following:(A) Employee card or proof from current publication or organization; or(B) THREE (3) news clippings that were published on print or digital media within the last year; andsubject to review and approval by the executive committee.
2. 會費：B. Membership fees:
1. 正式會員免入會費，年費為港幣年費三佰元；2. 附屬會員之入會費為港幣一佰元，年費一佰元。任何獲「執行委員會」接納之會員須立即繳交入會費及年費。年費之計算為每年一月一日至來年十二月三十一日 , 凡一月一日至六月三十日期間入會者須交全費，另於七月一日至十二月三十一日期間入會者可交半費。任何巳繳之入會費都不會退還。會費之收入將撥入攝協之經常費
1. Full members: Free Application,Annual fee $3002. Associate members: Application fee $100, annual fee $100Approved members should pay their dues immediately. A membership cycle begins on January 1 and ends on December 31. Applicants who join between January 1 and June 30 must pay the full annual fee, while those who join between July 1 and December 31 can pay half the year's dues. All fees are non-refundable. Membership fees support the costs of running the association.
( 甲 ) 倘財政狀況許可，「執行委員會」有權豁免經濟困難之會員之年費，惟豁免期不得超過六個月。The executive committee reserves the right to waive the annual fees for members who are in economic difficulties. The waiver period should not exceed six months.
( 乙 ) 攝協會員離開新聞攝影工作，而永久工作於攝協會員工作範圍外者則會被取消會員資格；而短期任職非會員工作範圍者，可保留其會員資格六個月，遇有正式會員作長期進修者，「執行委員會」有權保留其附屬會員身份，直至其乎合正式會員資格，其間不會享有正式會員權利。When a member permanently leaves the field of photojournalism, his membership with the HKPPA will be voided. Members who temporarily work in other fields may keep their membership for six months. Full members who stop working to pursue full-time studies may retain an affiliated membership until they become eligible for full membership. Meanwhile, they do not enjoy the rights of a full membership.
( 丙 ) 任何會員必須遵守攝協會章，違反者可遭「執行委員會」開除會籍。Members must abide by HKPPA's rules and regulations or may be subjected to expulsion.
( 丁 ) 凡會員遲繳年費達兩個月之久，將取消其會員權利，包括投票權；而遲繳年費達六個月者則會被取消其會員資格。Members who are over two months late in paying their dues will have their rights removed, including their right to vote. Members who are over six months late in payment might have their membership voided.
1.本會將印製新款記者証，合資格的會員將免費獲發，唯遺失、補領需繳交一百元行政費。 HKPPA will distribute a newly-designed press card for qualified members for free. Replacement of a lost card costs $100.
2. 凡於每年度七月一日或以後之申請將不會獲發本會記者証。Press cards will not be issued for applications recieved on or after July 1 of each year.
3.本會對於會員審批有最後決定權，不接納的申請者如已繳交任何費用，協會將全部退回申請者。HKPPA reserves the final right to decide on a person's membership. Applicants who are denied membership will receive a full refund.
私隱政策及收集個人資料聲明Collection of Personal Data Disclaimer
【收集資料的目的及用途 Purposes of Collection and Use of Personal Data】你向香港攝影記者協會(簡稱"本會")提供的個人資料，包括但不限於你的姓名、地址、電話號碼、電郵地址，會被用作下列用途﹕Your personal data (the "Data"), including but not limited to your name, address, phone number, email address collected by means of the sports membership applications form will be used by the Hong Kong Press Photographers Association (the "HKPPA") for the following purposes:
(1) 處理本會會員會籍申請的相關事宜: 以及(2) 本會職員與申請人之聯絡，並於需要時向申請人發放有關本所的資訊。申請人透過申請表提供個人資料，純屬自願。不過，若申請人未能提供足夠的資料，則本所可能無法處理有關會員會籍的申請。
(1) carrying out activities relating to the application for membership of HKPPA, and(2) communication between the applicant and the HKPPA staff and the applicant; and distribution of the HKPPA's information to the applicant as and when necessary.The provision of personal data by means of application form is voluntary. However, if the applicant fails to provide sufficient information, HKPPA may not be able to process the application for membership.
【由第三者查閱申請人的個人資料 Access to Personal Data by Third Parties】有關會籍申請資料（例如：申請人（即資料當事人）的個人資料、會籍種類及期間）或會構成由個人資料（私隱）條例中所訂定的個人資料，而此等資料亦因而受到保障。因此，本會必須嚴格遵守根據個人資料（私隱）條例中保障個人資料原則（特別是保障資料第3原則 – 個人資料的使用及保障資料第4原則 – 個人資料的保安）。本會不會接受任何來自第三者（例如：家長、監護人、兄弟姊妹、親戚及朋友等）查詢有關會籍申請人個人資料及其申請。披露個人資料的要求必須符合有關個人資料（私隱）條例。有關個人資料（私隱）條例的詳情，請瀏覽香港個人資料私隱專員公署網站。Information about your membership applications (e.g. personal particulars of applicants (i.e. data subjects), membership type & duration) may constitute personal data as defined in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (PDPO) and must be protected accordingly. In this respect, the HKPPA must comply with the requirements of the PDPO and Data Protection Principles (DPP) thereunder (in particular DDP 3 – Use of Personal Data and DPP 4 – Security of Personal Data). The HKPPA will not entertain enquires form third parties (such as parents, guardian, siblings, relatives and friends, etc) on the information of applicants and their applications unless the requested information is released in compliance with the PDPO. For details about the PDPO, please visit the website of the Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data, Hong Kong.
【個人資料的準確性及保留期間 Accuracy and Duration of Retention of Personal Data】本會會採取一切合理與可行的措施，確保所儲存的申請人個人資料正確無誤。惟你應注意，你有責任更改你的個人資料以確保個人資料準確。而你就會籍申請所提供的證明文件副本，當會籍申請處理完畢後，本會會馬上將其全部銷毀。The HKPPA will, where practicable, take steps to ensure that the personal data maintains on applicant are accurate, but you should note that responsibility to update your personal data rests with you. The photocopy of the required documents submitted for supporting your applications will be discarded by the IHP immediately after the completion of the application process.
【查閱個人資料 Access to Personal Data】根據《個人資料（私隱）條例》（第486 章）第 18條、第22條及附表1第6原則的規定，申請人有權要求查閱和更改所提供的個人資料。查閱的權利包括有權索取在申請表內所填報的個人資料副本乙份。Applicants have the right of access to and correction of the personal data as provided in accordance with Sections 18 and 22 and Principle 6 of Schedule 1 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486). The right of access includes the right to obtain a copy of the personal data gathered in the application form.
【查詢 Enquiries 】如對經本申請表所收集的個人資料有任何疑問，包括要求查閱和更改資料，可向本會提出。Enquiries concerning the personal data collected by means of this form, including the seeking of access and making of corrections, should be addressed to the HKPPA