Now accepting book nominations for the Summer Season of the Next Big Idea Club! Ends 6/19/2020
Every season, Next Big Idea Club curators Adam Grant, Susan Cain, Daniel Pink, and Malcolm Gladwell review dozens of upcoming books to identify the new must-read nonfiction titles. Now, we’re inviting our members to help with the discovery process! If you’re passionate about a nonfiction book, you're invited to nominate it for inclusion in the Next Big Idea Club.
We prepare for each season by creating a book list of nominees, which is where we'd like your help. Our curators will examine the list to select the six finalists, and from those, pick two official selections. We'll be using your nominations not only for that initial list, but also to find books to feature in our Next Big Idea podcast.
How the process works:
• Books considered for the Summer Season must be NEW, and coming out in May, June, July, (at the latest) August of 2020. We will accept Summer nominations until June 19, 2020.
• Members are also welcome to nominate books scheduled to be published later in the year for consideration for future seasons.
• Every book nominated will be considered, and every book that is nominated by at least three people will be added to a public list of nominees on our website.
• We’re looking for nonfiction books that are groundbreaking, science-based, and potentially life-changing or actionable. Our favorite reads often lie at the intersection of personal and professional development.
• You must be a member of the NBIC community to nominate books. (Not yet a member? Come join our community at
• To see the current nominations for the spring season, follow this link:
Thank you for your help, and here’s to great books!
The Next Big Idea Club Team
Are you a Next Big Idea Club Member?
Title and subtitle of the book you would like to nominate.
What is your relationship to the book?
What makes the book a good fit for NBIC? (See our criteria below.) Please write no more than 3-5 sentences.
Link to the book on publisher website, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Heleo.