Masonic talk enquiry form
Please use this form to arrange a talk by W Bro. Tony Harvey, PAGDC, the 2012 Prestonian Lecturer.
Your first name
Your email address
The Masonic Lodge / Metropolitan, Provincial or District Grand Lodge / Jurisdiction / Hall / Club or other group on behalf of which you are making the enquiry.
Your office within that Masonic group
Are you seeking a live or online delivery of a talk?
Please indicate the talk(s) in which you are interested.
1. Scouting & Freemasonry: two parallel organisations? (The 2012 Prestonian Lecture).
2. The future of Freemasonry: evolution & change (The 2018 Cornwallis Lecture).
3. Seven habits of highly successful Lodges.
4. Freemasonry: does it live up to expectations?
5. Have we anything to communicate? The language of Freemasonry in and out of the Lodge.
6. The secret of Freemasonry (A robust answer to our critics).
7. How to grow the membership of your Lodge.
8. Is belief in a Supreme Being really essential?
9. The 21st century Freemason (in development).
10. Ten myths of the Prestonian Lectureship.
11. All you ever wanted to know about Freemasonry (but didn't know how to ask)
12. Welcome to our Lodge room (an interactive White Table talk for non-Masons).
13. The Royal Arch - what is it all about? (a talk for Master Masons).
14. Getting to grips with the Royal Arch (a talk for recent Exaltees).
15. What is Freemasonry's fascination with completion? (Royal Arch talk in development).
16. What are the Mark degrees?
17. The historic links between the Craft, Mark & Royal Arch (The 2020 Jack Bryan Memorial Lecture).
18. The narrative & symbolic links between the Craft, Mark & Royal Arch.
19. The Mark Benevolent Fund: past, present & future (The 2017 Peter Churchyard Memorial Lecture).
20. The pioneers of the Mark Province of Derbyshire.
21. The Derby Lodge and the foundations of the Mark Province of Derbyshire.
22. What is the Royal Ark Mariner degree?
23. Researching and preparing a Prestonian Lecture (of particular interest to Research Lodges).
Please suggest your preferred date.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service