Social Entrepreneurship Competition 2021
Lithuania Business University of Applied Sciences coordinates the Leadership platform of European Youth Capital 2021 invites you to an international "Social Entrepreneurship Competition" combined with the XVIII International students conference on 22-23rd of April 2021! Let’s create a social impact together!
During this event, you will participate in the seminars and workshops with the best speakers and social entrepreneurship practitioners from Tallinn (Estonia), Helsinki (Finland), Liepaja (Latvia), and Kaliningrad (Russia). At the same time, you will have a great opportunity to develop your social business idea further and present it in the final pitch to the panel.
- Fill in the registration form (solo or as a team) here. The deadline for registration is the 14th of April 2021.
- If you don’t have a social business idea, please indicate that you want to find a team that you can join. Before the event participants (who don’t have teams) will receive an email where they choose the topic. Organizers will find the best match and all participants will be connected to the groups before the event so that they could start working together and get ready for the competition.
- Participants will receive mentorship and skill development while working on their social business solutions during this competition.
- One team should consist of 2-4 members.
- All teams have to participate for both days.
- 1st place - gift coupon from the social enterprise + Choose Klaipeda gift pack (hoodie, bag, face mask, flask, and other small accessories)
- 2nd place - gift coupon from the social enterprise + Choose Klaipeda gift pack (hoodie, bag, face mask, flask, and other small accessories)
- 3rd place - gift coupon from the social enterprise + Choose Klaipeda gift pack (hoodie, bag, face mask, flask, and other small accessories)
The competition will be audio and video recorded and/or live broadcasted through FB streaming. When
attending this competition you agree on the collection and on the processing of your personal data and on
the publication of the audio and video recordings and/or web streaming.