Analytics and Reporting: Exam 01
Full archive 👉
01. The frequency of a report subscription can be set to... (Choose all that apply)
C. First day of the month
D. First day of the year
02. What type of report is impacted by the acquisition program?
A. Email engagement report
B. Program performance report
C. Engagement stream performance report
D. Email link performance report
03. What's the required action to ensure the Program Performance report shows the number and percentage of new names acquired by the program? (Choose all that apply)
A. You need to select the acquisition program from the report setup tab
B. You need to set the 'Acquired by' field to TRUE as part of the list import process
C. You need to ensure your lead capture form is contained inside the program
D. You need to select an acquisition program when importing a list
04. If you want to analyse how many people converted on a specific landing page. What's the correct report type to use?
A. Company web activity
B. Campaign Activity
C. Landing Page Performance
D. Lead Performance
E. Form conversion (percentile)
05. A marketer created a program and did not assign a program status with success. The marketer now wants to run a program performance report to find the cost per success for the program. What will occur?
A. The report will return an error for cost per success
B. The report will return a null value for cost per success
C. The report will calculate cost per success based on the total number of members in the program
D. The report will not run until success is defined
06. Which kind of information can you analyse with the Company Web Activity Report? (Choose all that apply)
A. Company name
B. Inferred company name
C. Page views
07. Which kind of information can you analyse with the Program Performance report? (Choose all that apply)
A. Program rank per channel
B. Cost per success
C. Number of members
D. Number of successes
08. The Lead Performance / People Performance report can be used to...
A. Calculate the Success Rate (%) of your program
B. Calculate the Cost per New Name (USD) of your program
C. Measure database growth over time
D. See which companies are visiting your web site
09. You can use the Email Performance report or the Engagement Stream Performance report to analyse an Engagement program. What's the main difference between these two reports?
A. Engagement Stream Performance will show additional metrics, such as number of exhausted leads
B. Engagement Stream Performance will automatically exclude internal users from results
C. Engagement Stream Performance will show aggregated metrics for each stream in the program
10. True or false: An admin can choose to require login in order to view a report.
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service