Project Borealis - 3D Environment Artist
Be part of something exciting!
Applicants should be experienced artists, capable of taking direction for a scene and following it through to completion. Should be able to work well with other artists to delegate work for needed assets or props as necessary. Experience in Unreal is preferred but not required. Applicants must be self-motivated and willing to dedicate a minimum of 5-10 hours a week to the project
● Strong proficiency in using modern applications such as Substance Suite, Zbrush and/or Mudbox experience a plus.
● Strong experience in proper UV layout techniques
● Strong knowledge of PBR texturing techniques
● Strong understanding of scale, proportion, and surface properties
● The ability to give and take constructive criticism
● The ability to handle multiple assignments at once while staying organized
● A desire to create awesome 3D models that inspires the whole team
● The ability to contribute, on average, 5 hours a week to Project Borealis
● A passion for the Half-Life universe and games
● Experience creating models for use in a modern game engine
● Experience working on a game and/or in the games industry
● Character modeling skills
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hoover.