MPLSART Community Spotlight Form
is offering three months of free advertising for independently owned Twin Cities based businesses as part of our Community Spotlight Program. Learn More:
To apply, simply complete the form below.
- Physical business address must be located within St. Paul or Minneapolis city limits
- Owners of online-only businesses must reside in and operate their business in St. Paul or Minneapolis city limits
- Preference will be given to businesses providing services for communities and business corridors affected by COVID-19 and the uprising.
- Businesses must be independently owned - no franchises, big box stores, etc
- Do not apply on behalf of businesses you do not own nor have permission from owners to do so.
To create the most exposure, we will be limiting the number of selected businesses to 16 per 3 month period but may expand based on need. Ads will be ran in rotation on our website in the Community Spotlight feature
If your business does not fit the above criteria or you would like to sponsor MPLSART in other ways, contact us for more information.
For any questions, contact Blaine Garrett via
Business Address (please include city)
Is Independently Owned
Is Dedicated to the 15% Pledge
Is BIPOC owned
Is LGBTQ+ Owned
Has been ineligible for local, state, federal relief (PPP, etc)
Has a history of supporting local arts (showcasing artists, paying artists, etc)
Will require design assistance creating ad graphics
Briefly Tell us About Your Business
Preferred Contact Email Address
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Mplsart, llc.