1. You must be a resident of the Wagga Wagga Local Government Area and you must be currently studying or employed in the City of Wagga Wagga. ** Note: If you are a member of the Defence Forces stationed at Kapooka or Forrest Hill you must have a tenure of a minimum 2 years from the date of application. **
2. Entrants must be female and at least 18 years old at the start of the Quest year.
3. Entrants should not be married, and remain unmarried throughout the course of the Quest and their Title reign. (Note: This does not disqualify any entrant who has previously been married)
4. Entrants must contribute a $675 entry fee. This must be in the form of a single sponsorship from a business, community group, club, or individual.
5. All nominations must meet with the approval of the Miss Wagga Wagga Quest Committee. Any such decision will be final.