Compulsory foundation training for accreditation consists of: (1) 12h Family Law (R2,795). May be omitted should you have completed your LLB after 2010. (2) 40h Mediation (R11,500) (3) 12h Psychology for Mediators (R2,850). May be omitted should you hold a Social Sciences degree/diploma.
Each of the above courses have been accredited with NABFAM and the SACSSP (CPD points apply for SACSSP membership).
2. The course fee includes all course materials as well as tea and coffee. An additional fee can be charged by the training venue for special dietary requirements. Delegates will be informed of these additional charges if it is applicable.
4. On completion of a course a Certificate of Successful Completion or a Certificate of Attendance will be issued as applicable.
5. Please note that registration for a course is not guaranteed, but is subject to availability of seats.
6. As the majority of short learning programmes are offered at NQF level 4 and higher, specific entry requirements apply. Applicants are responsible to establish what the specific entry requirements are and to ensure conformity.
7. Postponement or cancellation of attendance must be done in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 (five) working days prior to commencement of a course.
8. Substitutions to attend a course may be made in writing any time prior to such a course. Substitute attendees shall conform to the minimum entry requirements that may apply to any course.
9. Social Justice reserves the right to cancel and/or change the dates of any course up to 4 (four) working days before the commencement of the course. In case of cancellation, fees will be refunded or arrangements can be made to reschedule the course.
10. Each student is responsible for his/her own accommodation arrangements.
2. If payment has not been received (as per this contract) prior to commencement of a course, non-paying students may be refused access to the course at the discretion of Social Justice.
3. If a cancellation or a request for postponement is received less than 10 (ten) working days prior to commencement of a course, a penalty fee of 20% will be applicable. If cancellation or a request for postponement is received less than 5 (five) working days prior to commencement of a course, a penalty fee of 40% will be applicable.
4. If a cancellation is done after course materials have been furnished, the cost thereof will be deducted from the refund, if applicable.
5. Failure to notify (written cancellation or postponement) shall attract penalties equal to the full course fee and the stipulations of subsection B (2) of this Agreement shall nonetheless apply.
6. Payment details will be provided upon approval of your application. Any enquiries regarding payment may be made to email@example.com.
7. Any cash deposits into the Social Justice Network's bank account shall attract additional bank charges. The FNB cash handling fee will be added to your account to cover the additional bank charges levied by FNB.
8. In the event that Social Justice Network is required to institute legal or arbitration proceedings to recover any outstanding fees due in terms of this agreement, the party(ies) in default shall be liable for Social Justice Network's legal costs on the scale as between attorney and own client