Finances - Subsection B
1. Final selection of payment terms (refer to sections 18.1 - 18.4) is at the discretion of the Social Justice Network.
2. Payment options and related requirements
2.1 Payment Option 18.1- (Full price payable upfront for both the 16h family law and the 40h mediation training)
2.1.1 Payment of 50% of the course fee must be made within 48h of receipt of the Confirmation of Registration which follows on this application to secure a booking.
2.1.2 The remaining 50% shall be paid no later than 5 (five) working days before commencement of the course(s).
2.2 Payment Option 18.2-(R1000 payable upfront + R1,000 p/m for the balance of the training fees)
2.2.1 Payment of R1000 must be made within 48h of receipt of the Confirmation of Registration which follows on this application to secure a booking.
2.2.2 Payment of the monthly fee of R1,000 shall be received by the last day of each calendar month following the month of the first day of the first course.
2.2.3 Payment of monthly fees shall be received until the sum of the balance has been settled in full.
2.3 Payment Option 18.3-(R1000 payable upfront + R500 p/m for the balance of the training fees)
2.3.1 Payment of R1000 must be made within 48h of receipt of the Confirmation of Registration which follows on this application to secure a booking.
2.3.2 Payment of the monthly fee of R500 shall be received by the last day of each calendar month following the month of the first day of the first course.
2.3.3 Payment of monthly fees shall be received until the sum of the balance has been settled in full.
3. The certificate for the training will only be issued once the full balance of the training fee has been paid.
4. Please e-mail proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If payment has not been received (as per this contract) prior to commencement of a course, non-paying students may be refused access to the course at the discretion of Social Justice.
6. If a cancellation or a request for postponement is received less than 10 (ten) working days prior to commencement of a course, a penalty fee of 20% will be applicable. If cancellation or a request for postponement is received less than 5 (five) working days prior to commencement of a course, a penalty fee of 40% will be applicable.
7. If a cancellation is done after course materials have been furnished, the cost thereof will be deducted from the refund, if applicable.
8. Failure to notify (written cancellation or postponement) shall attract penalties equal to the full course fee and the stipulations of subsection B (2) of this Agreement shall nonetheless apply.
9. Payment details will be provided upon approval of your application. Any enquiries regarding payment may be made to email@example.com
10. Any cash deposits into the Social Justice Network's bank account shall attract additional bank charges. The FNB cash handling fee will be added to your account to cover the additional bank charges levied by FNB.
11. Monthly training fees is due on or before the last day of the month. Late payments shall attract a penalty of 20% on the monthly fee, which amount shall be added to your account.
12. In the event that Social Justice Network is required to institute legal or arbitration proceedings to recover any outstanding fees due in terms of this agreement, the party(ies) in default shall be liable for Social Justice Network's legal costs on the scale as between attorney and own client.
13. Training fees are excluding VAT, which will be added at a rate of 15% upon issuing of invoice.
14.With the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPIA) coming into effect 1 July, we commit to strictly adhering to the regulations of keeping your personal information safe. Your personal information will only be used to send you updates per your selected method of communication or to fulfil your training requests. No personal information will be shared, without your consent, with any third party. Social Justice Network PTY Ltd and Social Justice Foundation NPO are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you.