Pre-order for the CPS2 I/O Interface
This form is to help me estimate the interest and prepare accordingly. It is not binding, however please treat it seriously and only complete the form if you intend to order.
When I have the adapters ready, I will contact you with the instruction on how to proceed next.
European buyers - prices listed are net prices, 23% VAT will be added to the order total.
CPS2 I/O Interface PCB
CPS2 I/O Interface is a simple adapter that plugs in directly to the CPS2 motherboard and allows you to power the CPS2 using a standard ATX power supply, and to connect the NeoGeo compatible controllers. The CPS2 I/O interface is designed to be used with the upcoming CPS2 digital AV interface, which empowers the CPS2 with a true HDMI output.
- Black PCB color
- ATX power supply connector with on/off switch
- Alternative 6pin JST VH power supply connector to connect a real arcade power supply (it's compatible with the HAS power harness)
- DB15 controller ports (NeoGeo compatible, extended to support buttons 5 and 6; compatible with the UD-USB which I strongly recommend to buy)
- Test, Service and Volume UP/DOWN buttons (Volume UP/DOWN buttons are needed to control the CPS2 digital AV interface)
- Buttons 1-4 on the JAMMA connector (button 4 can be disabled using a switch; it's necessary to disable button 4 for certain fighting games)
- Buttons 4-6 on the “kick harness” connector (kick harness isn't included, but can be bought separately)
Price - 50 EUR
CPS2 kick harness
Comes with an extra 2 wire connector for Volume UP/DOWN buttons, ~20cm long (black color).
Price - 9 EUR
Arcade PSU power harness (CPS2 I/O -> arcade PSU)
High quality, ~50cm long (2X16AWG for GND and +5V, 18AWG for -5V and +12V); 6pin JST VH connector on one end, M4 fork terminals on the other end. Colors may vary. HAS compatible.
Price - 15 EUR
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service