Franklin School 4th Grade Instrumental Registration (2019-2020)
I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself and express my excitement about working with your child in the 2019-2020 school year. I love teaching music. I believe performing arts experiences provide students with the tools to become great thinkers, citizens and lifelong lovers of learning.
Below is some information regarding our fourth grade program:
1. Students must continue on the instrument they played in 3rd grade.
2. Fourth grade students meet twice a week, once for their group lesson (rotating schedule) and a second time for band/orchestra rehearsal.
3. Students MUST attend both classes each week with their instrument and classes are graded.
4. Instrumental is a pull out class two times a week, if your child is pulled out for other areas this may pose a problem.
5. Fourth grade students perform in both the Winter and Spring Concerts. Participation in these concerts is mandatory.
6. If opportunities arise for outside events or solos, students will be selected for participation based on their work ethic, behavior, musical progress and lesson/rehearsal attendance.
I am always available by email and I encourage you to contact me any time you are unsure of something at
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Township of Union Schools.
Terms of Service