PSI-Indiana Volunteer Application
Thanks so much for your interest in volunteering for PSI-Indiana! There are numerous ways to get involved including volunteering on a committee, serving as an Indiana coordinator, or leading a support group.
Committees: PSI-Indiana currently has 4 committees: Communications, membership, professional development, resource committee, and legislative and advocacy. Estimated time commitment for each committee is 1-2 hours per week. PLEASE NOTE, committees communicate via closed Facebook group. If you would like to join a committee, you will be invited via Facebook.
1) Communications - Social media, website, marketing and advertising, mass mailing on a training, educational materials
2) Membership committee - Building and promoting increased membership, connecting with members, fundraising/event planning
3) Professional development - Building provider list and developing trainings through the chapter
4) Resource committee - Reaching out to support groups & recruiting coordinators
5) Legislative and advocacy - Working and connecting with macro systems or large entities such as the AAP, ANA, ISDH DCS, Indiana legislature, within the state of Indiana
Coordinators: PSI works diligently to bridge the gap between families struggling with perinatal mood and anxiety disorders and the care and resources these families need to recover. As a PSI Coordinator, you would provide this connection by finding the resources in your community and connecting them with the families who contact you for assistance. Training and support are provided. Our goal is to have at least 1 coordinator in each of Indiana’s 10 regions. Please see map below for more information.
Support groups: Support groups can be a vital component of recovery from a perinatal mood and anxiety disorder. Anyone can lead a group. Training and support are provided.
PSI- Indiana map -
PLEASE NOTE, we are a 100% volunteer-run organization. We will get back to you on this application within 7-10 business days.
County of residence
Would you like to join a committee?
If yes, which committee would you like to join?
Legislative & Advocacy
Would you like to learn more about becoming a PSI coordinator?
Would you to learn more about leading/starting a support group?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Postpartum Support International.