Gorge Grown Farmers Market Vendor Application - Artists + Makers
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in Hood River Farmers Market.
This application is for artists and craft makers.
An application for farmers, ranchers, value-added producers (food artisans), and flower growers is available:
Priority deadline for Hood River Farmers Market Vendors – March 10th
Applications will still be accepted after the priority deadlines on a rolling basis
ABOUT THE MARKET
Hood River Farmers Market (HRFM) is open on Saturdays from 9am - 1pm in the 5th and Columbia lot (across from Full Sail Brewing) in downtown Hood River. The season opens the first Saturday in May and runs through the Saturday before Thanksgiving.
Gorge Grown Food Network manages the Hood River Farmers Market. Our mission: to build a resilient and inclusive food system that improves the health and well-being of our community. Farmers markets are one of several tools we use to increase access to fresh, healthy, and local food for Gorge residents, and to increase local outlets for small farmers and producers. For more information on our programs visit
1) Review the information in this Vendor Application and in the Vendor Packet. Please make sure you read this vendor packet completely. Your participation in Hood River Farmers Market is contingent on compliance with market policies. Here is a direct link to the Vendor Packet:
2) Return a completed application along with any necessary supporting documentation.
3) Submit an application fee to Gorge Grown Food Network ($25 before 3/10/2020, $35 after). Application fees are non-refundable. Applications will not be reviewed until an application fee is received. Fees can be paid with:
a. a check made to Gorge Grown; send to GGFN Farmers Markets, PO Box 752 Hood River OR 97031 (or)
b. debit/ credit card; an invoice will be emailed to you with instructions for paying online.
4) All arts and craft vendors will be juried before being allowed to sell at Hood River Farmers Market. A product review committee will rule on crafter applications. Hood River Farmers Market priority applicants will be notified by March 20th. Applications received after March 10th will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and may take up to two weeks to review. The selection process for vendors takes into consideration many factors, including product quality, sourcing, presentation, seniority, regulation compliance, customer service and the right product and vendor mix to ensure a successful market.
5) If you are offered a booth space at the Hood River Farmers Market, you a required to attend the vendor orientation meeting on April 15th from 6pm – 8pm at FISH Food Bank in Hood River (1130 Tucker Road). Vendors that miss the mandatory orientation will be asked to attend an alternative meeting. Vendors that join a market after the scheduled orientation will need to attend a meeting with the farmers market manager to review important topics covered before starting at the market.
A PDF of the application is also available. Contact
, 541-490-6420 for more info.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service