Thank you for your interest in the course and the field. Due to certain technical difficulties, the application form is unavailable at the current moment. Please fill in the details below for us to be able to send you an email as soon as the portal goes live from www.xaviers.edu . The portal is likely to go live by 1st week of June. You will have to fill in the application form at that point for the shortlisting procedure to begin.
Please keep the following information available to be able to fill the application smoothly:
1) Demographic Details, Passport size photograph with white background to be uploaded.
2) Academic Qualification Documents: [Graduation marks/ GPA ( 5th semester if 6th semester is not available, or Final year's marks/ GPA), Post Graduation marks (if any), Diploma marks (if any), Certificate grades (if any)].
3) If you have studied any psychology papers at undergraduate level (marks / GPA)- If any
4) Professional Experience (if any): (Designation, Organization, Year ______ to ______, Referral Person's Name, Position and contact details).
5) Relevant Conferences/ Workshops attended: (if any): (Title of the workshop/ conference, Facilitator's Name (for workshop), Place and Year).
6) A PDF answering both the following questions in the same document with your full name:a) The role of expressive arts in your life (Max 500 words)b) Statement of Purpose ( Max 800 words)
7) Debit or Credit Card for Payment of the Application Fee
Please note: For all the information you fill regarding Academics, Professional information, conference and workshops attended you should have original documents (marksheets, letters of reference or appointment and participation certificates) available at the time of the interview and admission for verification.
8) The SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES will be required to send us a video. The details are as follows:
Shortlisted candidate will have to create an audition video of maximum 5 minutes to support their application using any expressive arts modality (art, drama, poetry, movement, music and photography). The theme is to highlight what role expressive arts have played in their lives. It can be as simple or as creative as they choose to make it.
The details of how, when and where to send in the video will be emailed to you, once you are shortlisted.
9) The SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE will be called for an experiential and theoretical interview (tentatively to be in 3rd - 4th week of June). Venue will be St. Xavier’s college, Mumbai or online for out-station and international applications.
The details and dates about the video submission and the interview details will be emailed post form completion.
You can reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the procedure.
Sorry for the inconvenience and looking forward to your formal application.
RegardsMs. Ruby PavriHead of the DepartmentPsychologySt. Xavier's College, Mumbai