Zero Waste Bootcamp (ZWB)- Expression of interest
So glad to know you are interested in being an agent of change and getting involved in projects that will benefit the community and the planet! Please complete this form, and we will record your interest. We will send you the registration form closer to the program start date.
In the meantime, here are some the key highlights to prepare you for the 12 week ZERO WASTE BOOTCAMP PROGRAM
Eligibility | Singapore residents only
Age | 18- 35 yrs old
Cost | Free
1. Team work| You can join solo or in a team. Each participant has to sign up individually. (If you join solo, we will group you up with other participants. Collective action is always more impactful)
2. Timelines| The program runs for around 12 weeks
3. Time commitment| 3-6 hours a week
4. What next| Rally for team members if you want to work with friends and ask them to sign up too.
KEY DATES| There will be 3 key points in the 12 week timeline for the final project
1. Kick off (face to face) | Full day session
2. Monthly reviews TEAM-WISE | Mutually agreed upon 1-hr slot via zoom
4. Mid-term Review entire cohort
3. Final review (face to face)| 12 weeks after kick off
As mentioned earlier, by completing this form, you have expressed a serious interest in the next Zero Waste Bootcamp program by Secondsguru. Once you complete the detailed registration form, your application will be reviewed before we confirm your place thereafter!
First Name/Last Name
How did you find out about the Zero waste Bootcamp?
From Secondsguru's FB events page
From Bootcamp exhibition at Jurong Library
From a friend
Other eco networks
Your mobile number
We need it to connect with you. Not to worry, we will not spam you - We have enough to do!
Residential status in Singapore
Visitors to Singapore are not eligible to apply
Permanent Resident of Singapore
We will be using your mobile number and email id for the purpose of communication before, during and after the bootcamp. These will also be used to create groups on WhatsApp and email for team work.
Yes, you may use my mobile no and/or email id to create groups with my team members and project partners from the bootcamp
Yes, you can share my details with sponsors of the programme for validation purposes.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sparkbox Pte Ltd.