* We request that each Creator donate as many items as they can for sale in RFL vendors. The MINIMUM requirement is two NEW items. We encourage Creators to display four or more items in RFL vendors. This can be a combination of new items as well as historical favorites. Items displayed in RFL vendors donate 100% of their sale price to RFL. Fantasy Faire will provide RFL vendors to all of our merchants in a timely fashion before the April setup dates.
*We are asking each Creator to please donate one item to be used as a Hunt prize
* You will be invited into the *Fantasy Faire 2016 Backstage* Group as a Creator which will give you build rights to set up your store once the sims are opened to Creators. If there are people in addition to you that need to be added to the group please contact FantasyFaire Resident with the names of the additional people.
* All content for this or any RFL event must be PG. No adult content allowed (although there is a special allowance for skins). If you wish to check any product please ask Elizabeth Tinsley for verification.
* To lower lag and improve visitors' experience, Creators must minimize script usage (i.e.: NO highly scripted items, NO temp-rezzers). Textures should not be of unreasonably high resolution. Our script load policy will be available on the FF blog as well as in notecard form for you to view.
* No copyright or trademark infringement (includes real life or virtual name brands, logos, sounds or graphics that aren't owned by exhibitor.) For our full set of rules pertaining to Intellectual Property please see the following article:http://fantasyfairesl.wordpress.com/fantasy-faire-rules/
* Prim limits are according to store size requested and excess prims will be returned.
* We expect every exhibitor and attendee to adhere to the standard Second Life Terms of Service. Our team will help you by monitoring sim performance throughout the Faire and aiding you in resolving any problems.
Sharing of stores is a benefit of Featured Stores and acceptable under the condition that the avatar who registers for a store understands s/he is responsible for ensuring that all individuals who are displaying in the store follow the participation guidelines.
[SOLD OUT] Themed Store L$ 2500300 prims allocationThis store type can accommodate multiple brands of ONE merchant
Featured Creator Store L$ 8,000 700 prims allocationCan share a store between 2+ merchants
Featured Creator Store + Event/Hunt SponsorL$ 33,000 1000 prims allocationCan share a store between 2+ merchantsCan have a sky platform for rezzing builds as neededDirect teleporting available to your store. Advertising on the Hunt HUD, on the FF blog, on Fantasy Faire radio & in any promotional materials.Not more then 2 per sim but will get you onto the sim of your choice if the two spots are not yet filled.
Event/Hunt Sponsor – L$30,000 (Does NOT include a store) Advertising on the Hunt HUD, on the FF blog, on Fantasy Faire radio & in any promotional materials.
Blackmoor (Lokii Violet) Fog snakes down the gaslit streets. Footsteps echo on the cobblestone but whether friend or foe approaches it is impossible to guess. Shadows loom in every corner as the bowels of the city wake up and the workings of another moonless night begin.
Breeze (Kayle Matzerath) A very bright and pastel watercolored village that harnesses the wind to turn it into magical energy.
Bright Haven (Kilik Lekvoda/Rynn Verwood)A fairytale market town brimming with wonder, happiness and magic. A stroll down the cobble streets might see you breaking out in song accompanied by your woodland friends.
Dangarnon (Jaimy Hancroft/Eowyn Swords)Villians roam the cobbled streets of a fallen Andolys where evil rolled in and blotted out the light. Skeletons of what once was are all that remain. Rotting and crooked the stone houses and towers are a sad reflection of their former glory. Darkness hangs over the land like a heavy blanket suffocating any ray of light. But even here, in all this blackness a shimmer of hope has managed to hide and survive, a tiny piece of what once was this magical place still lives within these dead walls. Perhaps all is not lost yet...
Echtra (Loki Eliot)The land is stuck in time. There is no summer nor is there any winter. There is just a grey emptiness hanging over the once busy town of Echtra and the surrounding moorland. And what of the legends that tell of a great sleeping dragon under the hill the town is built. Will the secrets of this once thriving community be revealed and if they can be discovered exactly who will awake?
The Golden Delta (Alia Baroque)The Immortal City bathed in gold and turquoise where the river and sands of life draw the passing of time.
Lucentia (Marcus Inkpen/Sharni Azalee) There lies a realm in the depth of antiquity- or perhaps its the distant future- where all is energy and light and physical substance has no meaning. A glowy world of shifting lights and undulating energies. A world of magic and emotion and beauty. Where the only danger is losing your mind.
Serenity (Kaelis Ember/Aikeo Rieko)They say there are one thousand steps to the top of Serenity, an ancient city, every nook and cranny carved to perfection, smooth curves, beautiful terraces, stunning waterfalls, latticed windows. Built by ageless hands so many moons ago, they also say that those who ascend to the top of the city will discover something more valuable than gold, the knowledge we're not alone in our fights.
Tinkers Hollow (Mayah Parx)If you had the power to create anything you thought, what would you think? And if every thought you thunk took form, where would you store all the stuff? Welcome to Tinkers Hollow. The eclectic trappings of an unsual mind filled with everything from toys and cards to gears and cogs. Who knows what might appear?
Twilight Illusion (Sweetgwendoline Bailey/Eldowyn Inshan)The Realm of Twilight Illusion is a land divided. Rising out of a vast lake of lava, small islands pepper the view. Connected by rickety bridges the inhabitants make a life amid the hellish landscape of rotten vegetation, creepy trees, stinky mushrooms, bones, skulls and ravens. As sulfur and brimstone percolate below the breezes of the upper levels remind of sun and dew, welcoming the visitor into a flower filled meadow where worries are replaced with joy under rainbow skies and a picnic of nectar and honeyed cakes has been laid out by unseen hands.