LINGUA MARATHON - 4
I. Choose the right variant
1. This is Mike. ___ eyes are green.
2. I have a dog. ___ dog isn't hungry.
3. This is girls' mirror. ___ mirror is big.
4. His mum and dad have got a room. ___ room is nice.
5. These ___ beautiful flowers.
6. Nick and John have got a ball. ___ ball is black and white.
7. Liz's dog is kind. Liz ___ ___ a nice dog.
8. ___ are you from?
9. Jack is from London. He is from ___.
10, I like to ride a bike very ___.
11. Seven and two is ___
12. Twenty-three and forty-two is ___ ___.
13. The weather is cloudy and rainy. It's ___.
14. The weather is hot and sunny. It's ___.
15. We decorate a Chrismas tree in ___.
16. They don't like to go to the swimming - pool. They ___ swim.
17. The day of the week between Saturday and Monday is ___.
18. His mum's mum is his ___.
19. My aunt's children are my ___.
20. Red and white is ___
II. Listen to the text and choose the right variant.
21. The name of the zoo is ___.
Green Trees Zoo
Funny Animals' Zoo
Green Pigs' Zoo
22. The children go to the zoo on ___.
23. The zoo is in ___.
24. The baby tiger's name is ___.
25. It likes to eat ___ ___.
bread and meat
fish and meat
ice-cream and meat
26. Tigers like to play ___.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service