The Bilingual Classroom
LIBERTY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL CAMPUS Wednesday ---CLASSES START September 5th
7661 Warner Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
LONG BEACH ALLIANCE CHURCH CAMPUS Friday ---CLASSES START September 7th
3331 Palo Verde Ave, Long Beach, CA 90808
SPANISH 2018-2019 REGISTRATION FORM
Parent's First and Last Name
Parent's email address
Parent's phone number
Student's email address
This will be used to subscribe to the class page and for email updates, and as necessary to communicate with the teacher outside of class.
Student Grade Level
Jr. High 6th-7th
Has this student taken Spanish before?
No prior knowledge of Spanish is necessary for Spanish 1A, or Spanish 1.
Huntington Beach location Wednesday and Thursday, Long Beach on Friday
Spanish IA Wednesday 9:30-10:30 $480/yr
Spanish II Wednesday 11:45-12:45 $480/yr
Spanish IV Wednesday 8:30-9:30AM $500/yr
Spanish II Friday 9:30-10:30 $480/yr
Spanish I Friday 10:45-11:45 $480/yr
Prior Spanish Experience
Please describe briefly the student's prior Spanish classes (e.g. levels, book used, grade received in the class, or any other information you believe might be helpful in placing your student. All students are welcome! Part of ensuring success in our class is wise assessment of progress so students who desire to learn are given the maximum opportunity.
How did you hear about The Bilingual Classroom (Mrs. Hamilton's Spanish)?
Please note the following:
1. There is a small administration fee required to process your registration. The fee is not part of the tuition but merely covers expenses associated with administration.
2. Online payments can be made via Paypal or Credit Card.
3. Once registered, a $50 deposit (applied to tuition) is due by July 30, 2018 to hold the student's place in class. The balance for first semester is due by August 30, 2018.
5. Second semester tuition is due before Jan 1, 2019.
6. Late fees will apply for payments not received by the due date.
7. Unless there are extenuating circumstance (e.g. illness, move), your commitment is for a full year's tuition.
8, You may drop a class for full reimbursement (minus the administration and $50 registration fee) ONLY within the first two weeks. After two weeks, reimbursement is 50%, and after 5 weeks, there is no reimbursement.
*AP Spanish requires an additional text purchase. Levels 1 and 2 include a free loaner text (available on a first come, first served basis). Tuition includes all text materials needed for Spanish 3, 4, and 5 (exlcuding AP).
*Reliable internet access and a working printer are necessary for proper completion of all courses.
I agree with the Payment Agreement
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service