SSFS Faculty/Staff/Parent Arts Exhibit 2019-2020 Submission Form
Please use this form to let us know that you would like to submit a piece for our winter 2019-2020 adult arts exhibit.
* All forms of handwork and all 2D and 3D art media are welcome.
* Please complete this form again for each item you would like to display.
* Up to three works per artist can be accepted. Please do not submit items that were included in prior SSFS shows.
* You will be responsible for dropping off and picking up your piece at SSFS, but we will hang the exhibit.
* Works must be dropped off at the SSFS between Monday, February 3rd and Friday, February 27th, 2020.
* The show will be hung between February 27th and March 2nd and will open the week of March 2nd.
* An opening reception will be scheduled for that week in conjunction with the SSFS Community Play (Performances are March 4-7, 2020) .
* More details and reminders will be sent to anyone who completes this form, well before February.
We will make every effort to protect and properly display all items. However, the exhibit will hang in open spaces that do not have constant monitoring. We have not had issues in the past with student or adult shows. However, know that, ultimately, the School will not be responsible for damage/breakage, and you are displaying items at your own risk.
By submitting this form you affirm that you understand and agree to the above information and conditions.
Your First and Last Name (as you would like it to appear in the show):
Your relationship with School (parent, grandparent, spouse of employee, employee, etc.):
Your address (if SSFS employee, just put "SSFS")
Contact email address:
Email will be our main form of communicating about the show.
Best contact phone number:
Item description (medium, year produced, etc.)
Approximate dimensions in inches (length x width x height, for display planning purposes):
Anything else we need to know about the item, or about you?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sandy Spring Friends School.
Terms of Service