The Grant shall be used to support groups that can evidence a sustained beneficial impact on people’s lives who are excluded or disadvantaged this may be through low income, rural or social isolation, age, disabilities, race, sexuality or gender. Priority is to be given to small, locally based groups or organisations in areas of disadvantage that have a clear understanding of the needs of their community and are undertaking actions as a means of addressing these needs.
Who Can Apply?
You must be a locally led and based organisation. This means you are based within the area you are carrying out activities and have local people involved in the running of the organisation. As such we accept applications from the voluntary and community sector
Your annual income must be £100,000 or under for your last full financial year. You will need to provide your accounts to prove this.
To be considered for funding you will need to:
• Be working in a disadvantaged or deprived area
• Have limited access to other sources of income
• Clearly define the need you are addressing
• Clearly demonstrate the benefit of your activities to local people
• Illustrate how you aim to deliver social outcomes
• Provide clear evidence that your services provided are inclusive to all
This workshop will cover:
- The specific guidance for completing the application
- Understanding the Priorities and how your organisation meets one of the needs
- Making sure you meet the criteria
- What can be applied for under this programme
- Writing the application
This will be an interactive learning experience, where discussions and exercises will be used to bring the application together.
Further information about the funds are available here:http://www.londoncf.org.uk/grants/available-grants/harrow.aspx
To book a place, please complete this booking form.
Date: 15 Jan 2018
Time: 9.30am - 12pm
Location: Voluntary Action Harrow Co-op, 64 Pinner Road, Harrow, HA1 4HZ
Free - Harrow Voluntary, Community & Social Enterprise Sector
£30 - Voluntary, Community & Social Enterprise Sector (Not working or based in Harrow)
£40 - Public & Private Sector
Sector Definitions: https://goo.gl/hM4hq2
Call: 020 8861 5894
Are parking spaces available for blue badge holders? Yes (1)
Is the venue wheelchair accessible? Yes
Is there an induction loop? No
Is there a lift? N/A