We appreciate your interest in employment with Rx Strength Training!
Rx is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law. If you need assistance in completing this application or with the application process because of a disability, please contact
We're always on the lookout for all-star coaches that can inspire, motivate, and energize customers to join our team. The most successful candidates are disciplined self-starters with strong personalities. If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about strengthening others, then we invite you to complete the application below.
• Deliver superior customer service, inside and outside the gym
• Adhere to class programming and modify the intensity for participants when necessary
• Continuously monitor the exercise intensity throughout the duration of appointments and classes
• Ensure appointments and classes begin and end on time
• Provide a high level of personalized attention to members
• Punctual attendance
• Communicate with Management on member feedback, equipment and operational status, scheduling, subbing, etc.
• Maintain knowledge and/or participation in all Rx services, programs and products
• Attend staff meetings
• Other duties as assigned
• Instructor or personal training certification and experience from leading group training or working as a personal trainer
• Availability for non-traditional hours, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to work without micromanagement
• Friendly, outgoing, and perceptive personality with a strong sense of integrity and self-confidence
• Energizing, positive, and optimistic attitude
• Passion for fitness and helping others reach their goals
• Enthusiasm for Rx Strength Training
• Proven dependability and reliability
• Exceptional customer service skills with a desire to build strong interpersonal relationships
• Ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb, and stand for long durations of time
• Ability to move and lift equipment and supplies of 50+ pounds
• Competitive compensation
• Medical, vision, and dental options
• Paid time off
• Career-related educational reimbursement
• Complimentary gym membership
• Rx and Rx-sponsored/partnered/affiliated gratis
NOTE: This above description is intended to describe the general requirements for our Coaches. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the facilities.
First and Last Name
Street, City or Town, State, and ZIP Code
When are you available to work?
5AM - 9AM
9AM - 1PM
1PM - 5PM
5PM - 9PM
9PM - 1AM
1AM - 5AM
5AM - 9AM
9AM - 1PM
1PM - 5PM
5PM - 9PM
9PM - 1AM
1AM - 5AM
Do you currently hold a group exercise and/or personal training certification?
Do you have verifiable experience with...
Are you currently subject to a non-compete, non-solicitation, and/or other similar agreement with a current or former employer? (If answered “Yes” or “IDK,” please note that we may require you to provide a copy of the agreement during the application process.)
By clicking on the “Submit” button below, I am acknowledging and certifying the following:
○ The information I provided on this application (including any attachment), and any other information I provide during the application process, is true, accurate, and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any misrepresentation or omission of facts from this application (including any attachment) or at any point during the application process will impact my eligibility for employment and, if applicable, my continued employment.
○ I understand that this is an application for employment, and not an offer of employment. I further understand that if I am hired, I will be an at-will employee, meaning that both Rx and I are free to terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any lawful reason or no reason at all, with or without any cause or prior notice. No representative of Rx, other than the Owner (or his designee), has the authority to enter into any expressed or implied agreement for employment for any specified period of time or make any agreement contrary to the foregoing. Any such agreement purporting to alter the at–will nature of employment with Rx in any manner must be in writing and signed by the Owner (or his designee).
○ I understand that it is unlawful in Massachusetts to require or administer a lie detector test as a condition of employment or continued employment. An employer who violates this law shall be subject to criminal penalties and civil liability.
○ I understand that Rx Strength Training, LLC may request permission to conduct a background check for the purpose of screening prospective employees, subcontractors, volunteers, and applicants for the rental or lease of facility.
This Employment Application is not complete until you send your updated Resume/CV to
after submitting this form.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Rx Strength Training.