Course substitution request
Use this form if you took a course at another college or university that you believe might substitute for a course offered here at William Paterson. Before filling out this form, you must:

1. Identify the course at the other institution that you think is a substitute a course here at William Paterson.
2. Locate information about the course you took at the other institution. Ideally this would be a syllabus or course outline, but a paragraph-long course description will also be sufficient in many cases.

You must fill out this form separately for each course substitution that you are requesting.

What's your student ID (855 number) *
Your answer
What's your first and last name? *
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service