My role as a success coach at Fort Assiniboine School includes the following:
• Individual and group interventions
• Crisis intervention
• Communicating students' needs with school staff
The programs/ skill building activities I offer are intended to:
• Promote a healthy view of education, and facilitate success in school by exploring students’ career opportunities
• Support transitioning to a new grade or school
• Develop stronger social, academic, and communication skills
• Encourage participation in healthy physical activities
• Better understand boundaries
• Build resiliency skills to deal with challenging situations
• Be more prepared to solve problems, deal with anger, and make positive decisions
• Provide opportunities for healthy peer interaction
• Increase their support networks
Appointment or Referral?
Reason for Appointment/ Referral?
What time would you like to see me?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Pembina Hills Regional Division # 7.
Terms of Service