Site Visitor Training: Standard 3 Faculty
Affiliation (University or Company)
1. Faculty in the Program must be full-time tenure track with a Ph.D. in planning.
2. Criterion 3B / Faculty Diversity requires programs to:
a. Have a diverse faculty that reflects the current national population
b. Demonstrate a balanced number of gender diverse faculty
c. Provide evidence showing their commitment to achieving diversity
d. Have faculty with a range of degrees from their institution
3. Criterion 3C / Faculty Size requires a maximum graduate student to faculty ratio of:
4. Faculty should demonstrate engagement with students in methods such as:
a. Research or professional mentors
b. Career advisors
c. Thesis committee members
d. All of the above
5. Criterion 3E / Research, Scholarship, and Other Activities should be assessed based on:
a. PAB’s definition
b. University expectations
c. Program mission
d. B & C
6. Attending the annual American Planning Association conference is one example of:
a. Criterion 3A / Faculty Quality
b. Criterion 3E / Research, Scholarship & Other Creative Activity
c. Criterion 3D / Engagement with Students
d. Criterion 3F / Professional Involvement & Community Outreach
7. The Program must only provide professional development opportunities in teaching and research.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Planning Accreditation Board.
Terms of Service