6th Competition Law and Policy Conference in Memory of Dr. Vedran Šoljan: Challenges to the Protection of Competition in Central and Eastern Europe, and Regulating Competition in Digital Markets
Consent to personal data processing
By filling out this form and registering for the 6th Competition Law and Policy Conference in Memory of Dr. Vedran Šoljan: Challenges to the Protection of Competition in Central and Eastern Europe, and Regulating Competition in Digital Markets, you are giving your explicit consent to the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Economics and Business (hereinafter: UNIZG-FEB) as the data controller, that the UNIZG-FEB may:
- publish your name, last name, affiliation, position and country of residence on the conference attendance list;
- use your email address for all communications related to the status of the application, payment of the registration fee and the information about the conference;
- use your postal address for sending the receipt for the payment of the registration fee;
- record, use and distribute your image and voice in photographs, video recordings and audio recordings of the conference;
- publish your photographs, video and audio recordings on the website of the conference and the website and social media of the UNIZG-FEB;
for the purpose of organising the 6th Competition Law and Policy Conference in Memory of Dr. Vedran Šoljan: Challenges to the Protection of Competition in Central and Eastern Europe, and Regulating Competition in Digital Markets
UNIZG-FEB will store, process and use the collected personal data solely for the purposes listed above and will not make it accessible to third parties in any way.
By filling out this form, you are acknowledging that the consent to personal data processing was given freely and that you are aware of your right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure ('right to be forgotten'), right to restriction of processing, right to data portability and right to object to processing of personal data. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you wish to withdraw your consent or excercise any of your rights relating to processing of personal data, feel free to contact us by e-mail:
. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. The consent is in force until it is withdrawn.
UNIZG-FEB is not responsible for the accuracy of the data collected through this form.
I hereby give my consent to personal data processing and declare that I am aware of the personal data protection policy of the UNIZG-FEB.
I do not agree with personal data processing.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ekonomski fakultet Zagreb.
Terms of Service