Request to borrow Study Materials from Christ Community Church
Fill out the request form below. PLEASE NOTE: DVDs & study materials are for COMMUNITY GROUP USE ONLY.
Which study are you looking for? (must be from the Recommended Studies list.)
to search available titles by category. Looking for something that isn't on the list? Contact your Coach for additional study resources.
Which item(s) do you wish to borrow?
Book / Study Guide
Optional: If this study is already checked out, would you like to know when it will be available?
Community Group Leader Name
How often does your group meet?
Every Other Week
1st & 3rd
2nd & 4th
3x per month
Name of your Coach
At which campus will you pick up the items?
St. Charles Campus
Community Groups Counter/Table during weekend services
Campus Office/Reception during regular business hours (visit
for campus office hours)
From my Coach
What date do you want to pick up the item(s)?
MINIMUM 1 WEEK LEAD TIME FOR RESOURCES DELIVERED TO YOUR CAMPUS. **REGIONAL CAMPUSES: items are picked up by your campus staff on TUESDAY and will be available for you to pick up after that. **ST. CHARLES CAMPUS: Requests are processed on MONDAY, TUESDAY and FRIDAY ONLY before 5pm. To reduce risk of loss, items will not be delivered to your campus until the week specified.
What date will your group start this study?
This helps determine your return due date.
Important CG Lending Library Borrowing Policy--Please Read.
1. By clicking SUBMIT, you acknowledge you are a Community Group Leader at Christ Community Church and agree to be responsible for the care and proper use (or replacement) of the materials you have requested.
2. You commit to return these items to your Coach by the due date that will be provided in your email confirmation. The due date will be based on the number of weeks your group meets per month + 2 weeks. To extend your due date, please contact Tanya Miller at
as soon as possible BEFORE the items are due. PLEASE NOTE: some popular studies may not be available for renewal.
3. Materials are lent in order of request received.
4. One study at a time per group.
5. All books and study guides are samples meant for use by multiple groups and must NOT be marked, written in or copied (by law).
6. To reduce loss and expensive replacement costs, please return materials directly to your Coach or another staff member at your campus Community Groups Counter during weekend services (unless specified differently at your campus).
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Christ Community Church.