CTK Teacher Award Nomination 2018
The Crusader Jack Peele Award for Excellence in Teaching recognizes and rewards Christ the King teachers who demonstrate instructional expertise, creativity and innovation in their classrooms; who make learning engaging, vibrant and relevant for students; and whose work and accomplishments set a standard of excellence for all teachers. Its purpose is to elevate the teaching profession, to motivate and inspire teachers, to allow teachers to share best educational practices with their peers, and to enhance the reputation of teachers at Christ the King.
Funded by generous donors of Christ the King Catholic High School.
Please complete and submit by May 11, 2018.
The eligibility and criteria are as follows:
• Nominee must have completed 2 or more consecutive years of service at CTK by the end of the current school year
• Employee in good standing with CTK/MACS
• All teaching staff members
• Teach a minimum of a 4 class schedule or the equivalent (approximately 75% FTE)
• No limitations by grade/class level
• Past award recipients are not eligible for 1 year
• Impact on students
• Uses best practices
• Exceptional dedication, knowledge and skill that inspires students to learn and engage
• Respect of others in the CTK community
• Engagement in the CTK community
• Commitment to the overall mission and success of CTK
• Exhibits the best qualities of faith and mercy in their interaction with students and colleagues
• Considers the whole student, encouraging students to be their best selves in all aspects of life
For more information on the background, criteria, and process of this award, please visit ctkchs.org--> Connect with CTK--> Committees--> Principal's Advisory Committee--> Teacher Awards.
Mrs. Lisa Daidone
Mr. Charles Fraune
Mr. William Fountain
Mrs. Dawn Bonen-Clark
Ms. Andrea Cordero
Mr. Greg Stump
Ms. Jessica Purcell
Dr. Edward Chandler
Mr. Phil Harrington
Ms. Janine Yordy
Mr. James Chambers
Ms. Jordan DeVore
Mrs. Amy Williams
Nominee's Role at CTK
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Christ The King Catholic High School.