Registration for भविष्य STEAM Challenge 2076 (Province 2), Bardibas
Welcome to भविष्य STEAM Challenge 2076 (Province 2)
भविष्य STEAM Challenge 2076 is a platform for students to engage in solving problems and foster scientific skills through United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).The event is not a Science Fair. Instead, it is a province-level; STEAM Challenge; a time-bound, problem-solving oriented event that tests a student’s ability to innovate.
1. Project-Based Assessment will be done on the basis of theme: भविष्य SDG's Solve
2. Students have to come up with a design and a prototype in the event venue a limited amount of time to build up a project.
3. The participants have to bring the necessary raw materials needed to build their project themselves.
4. Schools from all over Province 2 can participate, each school is able to send only one team (3 students). However, schools that send one all-girls team will be allowed to enter another team.
5. Tools like soldering iron, hammer, saw, hot-glue gun etc. used for building the project will be provided in the event itself (Maker space).
Date: 17th of Mangsir 2076 ( December 3rd, 2019), Tuesday
Time: 9:30am-4pm (One day event)
Age Group: Juniors ( 8-11) years old, Seniors (12-15) years old)
Venue: Bardibas Sewa Samiti, Bardibas
Registration Fee: Rs 3500 per team covers breakfast, lunch, T-shirt, certificates, reading materials, goodies, maker space purchase coupons for 4 people
Registration closes 15th Mangsir, 2076 (December 1st, 2019), Sunday
Bhawishya 2074 Video:
Bhawishya 2075 Video:
Please fill out the following information details about your school, team students and supervisor, and the project you'll be making.
For any queries please contact members of our organizing committee:
Name of school
Phone number of School contact person
Email address of School contact person.
Name of 3 participating students (If decided, you can also communicate it to us later)
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Karkhana.