The application must be submitted no later than 11:45 PM IST on Sunday, January 27, 2019.
This form requires you to submit two 500 word essays. It may be useful for you to have the following items ready before filling up the form.
1) Academic scores/grades (Under Graduate & Post Graduate or any other degree, if applicable).2) Employment details, if applicable.3) Internships/Voluntary work details, if applicable.4) An original 500 word essay to justify your candidature for the LAMP Fellowship.5) An original 500 word essay on a policy/law.
This form contains 9 sections. They are:
Section 1: Personal information and contact details
Section 2: Academic Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Section 3: Academic Qualification: Post Graduate Degree (if applicable)
Section 4: Academic Qualification: Other Degree / Course (if applicable)
Section 5: Work Experience (excluding internships) (if applicable)
Section 6: Internship Experience (if applicable)
Section 7: Languages known
Section 8: Two essays (500 words each)
The essays should be original. Any material used from other sources must be acknowledged. Candidates who have plagiarized the essays will be disqualified.
Frequently asked questions about the LAMP Fellowship can be seen here http://www.prsindia.org/lamp/faqs
If you face difficulties filling out the online application form, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
2. PRS has the discretion to decline your application at any time.
3. The PRS office will not entertain any inquiries regarding the status of your application form.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
5. Any attempt to influence the selection process will result in your application being rejected.
6. Only applications submitted via the online application form will be considered. PRS will not consider, under any circumstances, the following applications: (i) incomplete applications (ii) applications submitted by email (iii) any hard-copy of the application or any similar mediums.
7. The information in the application will be considered confidential and PRS will not share this with anyone not engaged with the LAMP Fellowship.
8. The application must be submitted no later than 11:45 PM IST on Sunday, January 27, 2019. Applicants are encouraged to apply early to avoid last minute technical issues.